Twinkling Tina Cooks: QUICK AVOCADO AND EGG OPEN SANDWICH
was famished this morning and didn’t have much time. This Quick Avocado and Egg Open Sandwich saved my
house help didn’t turn up and my little munchkin wanted me to be with him. But
this open sandwich is so easy to make that I got this done in flat 5 mins. Yes
that’s all it takes.
Avocados on the other hand are a power house of dietary fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, vitamin B6, potassium,
vitamin E, and vitamin C
It also provides Alpha-linolenic acid
(an omega-3 fatty acid) and oleic acid
Eggs are full of good proteins and minerals.
Rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, A,B,D,E and K vitamins
QUICK AVOCADO AND
EGG OPEN SANDWICH
Recipe Type: Breakfast/Appetiser
– ½ mashed
of Bread – 1
oil – 1 teaspoon
Juice – 1 teaspoon
& Pepper – to taste
Chipotle Sauce – few drops (you can use any tabasco sauce)
- Brush a hot griddle with little oil and break an egg and make
a fried egg
- I like it fried on both sides, if you like a sunny side up,
- Toast the bread slice
- Mash the avocado in a bowl
- Add seasoning, tabasco sauce and lime juice
- Spread the avocado spread on the toast
- Place the fried egg on top of it.
- Your open sandwich is ready and waiting to be gorged on!
You could add a little garlic butter on the toast to get a
Labels: A to Z Challenge 2016, Appetisers, Breakfast Recipe, egg and avocado sandwich, open sandwich, sandwich