01 02 03 Twinkling Tina Cooks: A to Z Challenge Day #26 - Z for Zucchini Frittata 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A to Z Challenge Day #26 - Z for Zucchini Frittata

34
OMG I don’t believe it I am posting my 26th post for the A to Z challenge and I am definitely a survivor! Atleast I am happy that I did post 26 x 2 = 52 posts in this one month from both of my blogs, now am I happy. Happy?? I am the happiest that I didn’t miss a single day. Woot woot.

Cool so what do we have for Z… one really easy stuff… its Zucchini Frittata… or just simply eggs with zucchini. I will rush off to the recipe because I have to post a fiction and then I have to set up my new iphone. I still can’t sync my contacts from android to iphone 5s. Please advise if you know.

Anyways let’s get into our recipe. I am using both yellow and green zucchini to get the wonderful colors


All that you need

  1. Yellow Zucchini – ½, sliced
  2. Green Zucchini – ½, sliced
  3. Eggs – 4
  4. Milk – ¼ cup
  5. Mushroom – 5-6sliced
  6. Onion – ½ sliced
  7. Garlic – 3 cloves crushed
  8. Seasoning – salt & pepper to taste
  9. Parmesan – handful of grated parmesan
  10. Olive oil – 1 tablespoon

Let’s get started

In a skillet heat oil and add the sliced zucchini.

After 2-3 minutes add crushed garlic and onion slices. [we are doing this latter because we want the zucchini to get a nice golden color]



Add mushrooms and fry.

Add seasoning

In a mixing bowl beat eggs with milk and cheese and add little seasoning

Pour the custard over the fried zucchinis.



Let it cook over low heat

Put a cover on so that the top cooks equally.

You can also put it in an oven to cook the top evenly

It will be done in 5 minutes.

Super duper easy soft and fluffy frittata is done!



Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe and you want me to share some more





--------------------------------------------------------------
Linking this post to A to Z Challenge 2014 for Day #26 - post starting with Z. 
Visit A to Z and read awesome posts by bloggers. 
I am also participating in this challenge from my writing blog and I'm writing fiction this time. Visit The Sunny Side of Life and show some love.
--------------------------------------------------------------







Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38